Yesterday in the post Believe It!, I wrote about the importance of believing in yourself if you want to make changes in your life or to accomplish goals. Below is a short list of the myriad of things you can accomplish if you believe that you can achieve!
- You can quit smoking.
- You can cut back on sweets, alcohol, coffee, or any other food/drink that is bad for you, your weight, and your health.
- You can lose weight and keep it off.
- You can make your dream career come true.
- You can rid yourself of anxiety.
- You can cure yourself of depression.
- You can break yourself of bad behavior such as posture or going to bed late.
- You can become the person you have always wanted to be!
How can I make all of these claims with such confidence? Because I accomplished all of these goals personally by believing in myself.
What is it that you really want in life? Write it down. Tell yourself every day that you can achieve it. Sooner, rather than later, you will reprogram your mind, and you will begin to act automatically to attain your goals. It is magical how empowering yourself with belief can change your life.
So who do you want to be today? What goals will you reach for? Believe it and you can achieve it. This life is yours to live as you want to live it.