Today, I am so very grateful that Hurricane Irene brought no harm to me, my family, or friends.
Gratitude is such a powerful spiritual tool. When you are grateful for all the blessings in your life, it leaves little room for discontent, anger, resentment, or other negative emotions that make your life miserable.
Today I wanted to share some other things I am grateful for, in hopes that you will also make of list of your gratitudes, or the things you are grateful for.
- I am grateful that I only lost electricity for 30 minutes.
- I am grateful for the fact that I never have to wonder where my next meal is coming from.
- I am grateful for my family, whom I love more than anything.
- I am grateful for the blessing of having the most wonderful friends I could ever ask for.
- I am eternally grateful that I have the practice of yoga in my life, and that I am able to share it with others.
- I am grateful to every person who comes to my yoga class.
- I am grateful to you for reading my blog.
This is just a short list, but these are things that mean the world to me. Not everyone can say they are grateful for so much abundance in their lives. I respect that I am a very lucky woman to have so much to be grateful for.
What are you grateful for today? Please share them with me by commenting below.
I would encourage you to write down or speak your gratitudes aloud everyday, just as I do. Speaking your gratitudes brings into your life more things to be grateful for. Plus, speaking the things you are grateful for fills your heart up with love.
There is no better way to live than to live with heart full of love!
Peace and Love,